Month: March 2019
27th March 2019The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
Andrew Brown-Allan, Managing Director of Trak Labs The EU Commission’s call for the mandating of more in-car safety technology is undoubtedly a step in the right direction. Improving road safety has always been at the core of Trak Global Group’s ethos, and we see any opportunity for reduced road collisions and increased vehicle connectivity as… Read more
- June 2019 (1)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Carrot Insurance comments on government IPT consultation
- Environmental, technological and other influences shaping the world of motorcycles as electric bike development accelerates
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards