Month: March 2019
27th March 2019The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
Andrew Brown-Allan, Managing Director of Trak Labs The EU Commission’s call for the mandating of more in-car safety technology is undoubtedly a step in the right direction. Improving road safety has always been at the core of Trak Global Group’s ethos, and we see any opportunity for reduced road collisions and increased vehicle connectivity as… Read more
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
- Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
- The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
- Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
- Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?