Month: April 2019
8th April 2019Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
The term ‘last-mile’ used to primarily be associated with supply chain logistics, deliveries and other commercial operations, essentially referring to a product or service’s final journey to end customers. As wide-ranging automotive, environmental, governmental and other bodies strive to clean up the environment and enrich people’s lives through ever-improving mobility, ‘last-mile’ has also become an… Read more
4th April 2019Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
While plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV) and pure EVs tend to dominate automotive news and discussions, their adoption will remain unfeasible for swathes of society for at least a good few years, until prices match or perhaps even eventually undercut internal combustion engine models, rural recharging infrastructure improves and other factors become more conducive. Even… Read more
- April 2019 (2)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- Emerging last-mile delivery and mobility solutions – the benefits and challenges
- Amidst the plug-in obsession, do niche alternative fuels like CNG have a future?
- The mandating of more in-car safety tech is good news – but will it really help make our roads accident-free any time soon?
- Impressive car technology in the pipeline from OEMs and others
- Will SUVs become less popular due to WLTP and other factors?