Month: May 2019
22nd May 2019The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
With Elon Musk aiming for fully-autonomous ‘level 5’ Tesla models to be on the road as soon as next year1 – and with the UK government recently having expressed the wish to see “self-driving cars on our roads by 2021… on any road provided they are compliant with UK law”2 – autonomous vehicles (AVs) imminently… Read more
6th May 2019Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
A significant proportion of headlines and thought leadership commentary in leading fleet publications in recent weeks certainly paint a similar picture – that of the demise of traditional contract hire leases which, for the past couple of decades or so, have typically seen company car drivers keep the same vehicle for three or four years…. Read more
2nd May 2019Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
Trak Global Group (TGG), a leader in telematics-enabled insurance and mobility solutions, has been selected as a 2019 finalist in two key industry awards, including multiple instances in the same category: 2019 Insurance Times Claims Excellence Award – for which TGG’s Claims as a Service (CaaS) offering is a contending finalist for the Claims Service… Read more
- May 2019 (3)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?