The newly expanded Group will connect over half a million vehicles, have revenues of over $50m and employ around 300 people, a third of whom are based in North America. The move will also see the Group realign all its international activities within connected insurance under the IMS brand, and its services to the mobility market under the Trak Global brand.
24th October 2013CRIMINALS TURN TO VEHICLE HIRE COMPANIES TO AVOID DETECTION
Thieves could well be legitimately hiring vehicles from unsuspecting companies to carry out their crimes in a bid to maintain an air of normality and to avoid arrest. That’s the view of Trak Global Solutions, one of the UK’s leading telematics and vehicle tracking companies, after it teamed up with Essex police and, thanks to… Read more
23rd September 2013FLEET OWNER SEES AN IMMEDIATE RETURN ON INVESTMENT AFTER TRAK GLOBAL SWIFTLY REUNITES HIM WITH HIS STOLEN VAN
Within hours of equipping their fleet with GPS tracking units, Cheshire Vehicle Rental found themselves putting their new system to test. One of their rental customers reported a brand new Peugeot Partner van had been stolen while out on hire for the first time after Trak Global Solutions engineers had fitted a GPS tracking device…. Read more
10th July 2013Trak Global rallies to support Gumball charity event
Trak Global directors Alan Cottrill and Gordon Grant fulfilled a childhood dream and raised more than £2,000 for charity in the process after taking part in the 2013 AGS Gumball Rally. The duo, who respectively head up Trak Global’s Risktrak and Swifttrak brands, entered into the good-hearted spirit immortalised by the classic 1976 film in… Read more
- May 2019 (3)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (4)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- The interaction of autonomous vehicles with their surroundings – what do the present and future look like?
- Are traditional contract hire leases being phased out by short-term vehicle rental solutions?
- Trak Global Group celebrates triple shortlisting for prestigious international awards
- What factors influence the business case for EV adoption?
- Are fully-autonomous vehicles really likely to feature on public roads soon?