27th March 2017
Trak Global Group to speak at the Insurance Times Innovation & Disruption Conference in May ‘17
Trak Global Group (TGG), the leading UK telematics technology business, will tell the story of its successful customer engagement strategy at the Insurance Times Innovation and Disruption Conference in London on 23 May 2017.
Andrew Brown-Allan, TGG’s chief marketing officer, will cite Carrot, the young driver business launched by TGG in 2012, as a market disruptor which takes a ‘carrot, not stick’ approach to its customers, rewarding them for driving well, rather than punishing them for driving badly.
His address primarily covers how to harness the smartphone to drive ROI in usage-based insurance (UBI).
Brown-Allan will explore how smartphones are increasingly central to how we manage mobility. The way cars are made, bought, hired, driven – and insured – is changing as a result.
He will look at look at how insurers can disrupt and change customer behaviours using the device that modern society seemingly can’t live without.
“Carrot has grown to become one of the UK’s most successful telematics businesses for young drivers, starting with a black box in the car, but we also market our ‘Better Driver’ app based telematics product, designed for smartphones, which greatly increases the size of the addressable market for telematics.”
- July 2019 (2)
- June 2019 (5)
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (6)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- Trak Global Group has acquired Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc (IMS), North America’s leading insurance telematics business
- How autonomous, electric and shared mobility vehicles plus IoT connectivity are shaping tyre development
- The latest snapshot on young driver safety around the world
- Video: Andrew Brown-Allan speaks to Insurance Business Magazine
- How Big Data is shaping various sectors in 2019
- Newly introduced and forthcoming plug-in hybrids ideal for fleets